Local, national, and international keynote conference speaker and retreat facilitator.
Most recently, I've been asked to deliver workshops, retreats, and conference presentations on the following topics:
- Unleashing Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace: Colouring Outside the Lines
- Capitalizing on Our Collective Wisdom: Are You Ready to Speed Date?
- Charting New Career Development Pathways for the Next Generation: Preparing GenY for the C-Suite
- Setting the Stage for the Millennial Manager: The Organizational Climate with GenY at the Helm
- The Tao of WOW: Creating 21st Century Learning Experiences for Generation Y (in collaboration with Dr. Ingrid Kajzer Mitchell)
- The Perfect Storm; the Perfect Marriage: Bridging Differences and Developing a Culture of Engagement in our Multi-Generational Workplace
- Preparing the Next Generation of Leaders: The Emerging Organizational Landscape with Generation Y at the Helm
- Navigating our Way through the Challenges and Opportunities of Gender Diversity: Honouring our Similarities and Difference
- Creating and Facilitating Transformational Learning Experiences in the Multi-Generational Landscape
- Leadership: Burning the Box and Charting New Frontiers
- Developing the Leader Within: Empowering Professional Excellence
- Chasing the Holy Grail called Corporate Culture (in collaboration with Dr. Stephen Long)
Whether your next event is for an intimate group of 20 or a full house of 500, I'd be pleased to be your speaker. We can discuss the specific expectations of the target audience and from there, I will custom design a session to fit your needs. Please call me or send me an email today. Read more about Inviting Carolin to speak at your next event